Morrissey spoke card

>> Tuesday 20 January 2009

I made myself a Morrissey spoke card in work today, I've got a postcard somewhere with him leaning on a bike that I spent about half hour on t'internet trying to find with no luck, I think I may be completely imagining this postcard. Anyways, I ended up robbing a screengrab from the "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" video off flickr for the front and put these lyrics from the song on the back:

I was delayed, I was way-laid
An emergency stop
I smelt the last ten seconds of life
I crashed down on the crossbar
And the pain was enough to make
A shy, bald, buddhist reflect
And plan a mass murder
Who said I'd lied to her ?


I also laminated my work badge and stole an Apple sticker out of an iPod box to stick on the bike for extra hipster/nerd steez, aiiiiiight.

20090120-IMG_1817


Check out the video for "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" below, it's awesome...



Hit up the comments with photos of your spoke cards.

1 comments:

Anonymous 20 October 2012 at 00:23  

Beautiful.